I always though about having a blog where I could write about ideas, thoughts and poems.
Sometimes I start and then I turn back, not very sure of how express all in one place.
If you're reading this means that I am still trying and so far the wish controls the shyness.
As in most of my poems, I came back to the Night Theme, most of the poems I write or like occurs in the dark where the Sun can not touch, or the rational idea are left in second place.
Losing its definition for the inconstant and unreal, that inhabits the unconscious of us all
I still do not fully understand this irresistible fascination that I feel for such scenarios. Maybe I'm searching for landscapes more exciting than those I live in.
Be lost in a night like this, make believe that the unreal could become real.
That's what i wish with all my might.
Come...
Let me introduce you to my Dreams and maybe you'll like to get lost as well.
Welcome, to my Lost Poems

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário